- Consulting and plan change recommendations.
- Amending and restating plan documents.
- Preparing employer and employee benefit statements.
- Assisting in processing all types of distributions from the plan.
- Preparing loan paperwork for plan participant.
- Testing the plan each year to gauge it’s compliance with all IRS non-discrimination requirements as well as plan and participant contribution limits.
- Allocation of employer contributions and forfeitures.
- Calculation participant vested percentages; and,
- Preparing annual returns and reports required by IRS, DOL, or other government agencies.
- Assist in deposit processing
In order to have a successful retirement plan, complicated rules and regulations need to be observed. Plans that fail to comply with these regulations are exposed to the risk of penalties and adverse tax consequences. Our experience and in-depth knowledge is a critical component to proper plan administration. As your TPA, we will work with you to protect the plan, the plan’s trustees and your firm to ensure that your plan is in full compliance at all times.
Types of Plans
- Traditional/Safe Harbor 401(k) Plans
- 403 (b) and 457 Plans
- Discretionary 401(m) Matching Plans
- Cross-Tested (New Compatibility) Profit Sharing Plans
- Integrated and Non-Integrated Profit Sharing Plans
- Davis Bacon Prevailing Wage Retirement Plans
- Money Purchase Pension Plans
- Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Defined Benefits Pension Plans
- One Person (solo) Plans